A collection of ideas and works by a cosplay beginner.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Blog Five: Just for fun: Cute but evil! Penguin from Wallace and Gromit


The Link: http://theflyingdachshund.deviantart.com/gallery/33912443#/d4h80xa

Hey guys, my boyfriend sent me a link to this cubeecraft by Deviant Art user The Flying Dachshund. It’s the evil penguin from Wallace and Gromit! You know you want this guy’s cold, black eyes staring at you as you go about your daily chores. So get this and make him! I thought I’d just link to this because it so cute.

AND EVIL.

2 comments:

  1. Ha!! That's great!! Thank you for posting a link to my W&G Cubee!! (To prove it actually is me, I'll be posting a link to this in one of my journal entries in the next couple of hours... ;^) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, funny! Glad you like the plug, you deserve it!

      Delete